EXTAZIUS ROMANIA este în căutare de STAFF | Aplica pentru Grad Forum !

Administrator complaint

Moderators: [ Russien. ], neGroi

Lex

1. Your Nick: lex wgteam.eu
2. Nick of the complainant: AQUAMAN
3. IP/STEAM of the complainant: /
4. Date/Time: 4/27/2024 16:30
5. Reason: Violating an innocent player for no reason and cursing as an administrator on a family friendly community server, which is, in my opinion, not how staff team should behave. This person has also took my mother in his mouth in the past, so I have zero respect towards him and think this community will be a better place without this type of people.
6. Proof ( Imgur ): https://imgur.com/a/euouwct
"Reality is wrong, dreams are for real." - Tupac Amaru Shakur

What was the reason for that kick ? Because in your evidence it is only seen when AQUAMAN tells that player tu shut up !
Lex

He told me to "shut the f up", not to this particular player. He told me that because I was trying to figure out what the problem was. Turns out he thought the player was using cheats and instead of spectating him or ask for a scan, he decided to keep kicking him from the server in order to prevent him from playing, and cursing him. Later turned out that player was clean through the scan that I requested and spectating the player, which means that violation was made upon him for no reason and AQUAMAN was using his admin powers to abuse an innocent player. Also zthe can view the entire chat logs via panel as additional evidence.

All true .

I was 100% sure he had cheats and it turned out that he did not. It was one of those situations where it was clear with no evidence . 90% of admins would have banned him on the spot.

After the scan he was an average player and not "PRO" anymore so i am unsure if i messed with his Feng Shui or there was something else there.

The WaRGODS scan was clean so that is that.
I deserve what is coming to me :)

On a side note Lex is off his head with chatting and not agreeing with admins . Once he starts to discagree on a decision he does not quit. For confirmation ask PORC . I am sure he will agree with me. We had a heated discussion with lex regarding admin rights to ask for Wargods scans or SS if it has already been done by someone else.

When i asked for a scan the other day to a player he said i had no right and it is his player . He shouldn't prove himself to me as he had SS the other day.
Lex

The thing is that you keep violating a player that I brought to the server. It's obvious that he is clean if I brought him here as an administrator in the first place and I'm responsible for that player and I vauch for him. I obviously wouldn't let cheaters to play, and beside that my player has proven his innocence twice already and you keep harassing him every day. Like he said, it's not the problem of giving the ss, scan, demo or whatsoever, the thing is that it's kind of unpleasant to harass the exact same player every time when he join to play with me.

Lex ...there is no such thing as "my player" and there is no vouching.

If an admin requests for a scan or ss the players must comply , the same goes in between admins with the difference that in between admins we keep track of the request and scan/ ss results on the forum even if no cheats are found.

To reiterate what PORC was saying...a player can play clean one minute and with cheats the next. Admins can ask for scans/ss whenever they suspect someone of cheating. No admin would ask for a second scan the same hour but there is a fine line there between admining and violating a player's right to play at will.

A few weeks ago i have asked for a scan from one of Zthe's friends and he complayd with the request. He even asked Zthe for help on downloading the wargods installer. He scanned..and got back to playing as he was clean.

Regarding my violation of rights..as i said...i was wrong "clearly" from the scan but i still think he had cheats. He played "stupid" for 10 minutes untill he scanned. He didn't even "know" what the game console was to copy paste the result. He had more than enough time to go alt+ctl+del to close the cheat app .

He was "PRO" before the scan and average after .

I have enough cs experience to know when a player is cheating.

My admin can be striped if Zthe thinks it's right.
Founder

• Well, the idea is to try a minimum of collaboration at least as admins on the server, although it would be nice to try to find a middle way to overcome this.
  • :tc
Contract:

Steam | <Profile Link>
Server Discord | <Invite Link>
Discord | zthe185

„O călătorie de o mie de mile începe cu un singur pas.”